Website Privacy Policies
Information about the management of your personal data in accordance with Art. 13 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The controller responsible for the described data collection and processing is: Thomas Fiehn
Storage of Your IP address
The IP address transmitted by your web browser is stored for a period of seven 7 days, strictly for the purpose of identifying, restricting and eliminating attacks on this website. After seven (7) days, we your IP address will be deleted or anonymized. The legal basis for the processing of this personal data is provided for in Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
When you visit this website, the data collected from the use of the website is temporarily stored on the web server for statistical purposes in order to improve the quality of this website. This data set contains:
- the page, from which the data is requested,
- the name of the data file,
- the date and time of the query,
- the amount of data transferred,
- the access status (file transmitted, file not found),
- a description of the type of browser used,
- the IP address of the requesting computer shortened to such an extent that no reidentification of any persona data is possible.
The listed usage data is stored anonymously.
Data Transfer to Third Parties
Your data will be transferred to service providers who are supporters of the operation of this website and the associated processes. This transference is made under the scope of a data processing agreement in accordance to Art. 28 GDPR. The service providers are bound to strict instructions and contractual obligations. The following service provider is being used: Wix.com. In some cases, personal data may be transferred to third countries outside the EU. In each case, an appropriate level of data protection according to European standards will be ensured. In the case of Google Analytics (USA), an appropriate level of data protection is ensured by the corresponding participation in the Privacy Shield Agreement (Art. 45 para. 1 GDPR).
Session cookies and permanent cookies are used on this website. The data is processed in accordance to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR and in the interest of optimizing or enabling user guidance and improving the website presence.
Google Analytics is used to create pseudonymous user profiles for improving and designing this website on demand. Google Analytics is operated by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your end device and can be read by this website. In this way, it is able to recognize and count returning visitors. This data processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Social Media Plugins
For data protection reasons, no social media plugins are integrated directly into this website. Therefore, when you access our pages, no data is transferred to social media services such as LinkedIn or Instagram. A profiling by third parties is thus excluded.
To avoid unauthorized access to your data, technical and organizational measures have been implemented. Encryption technologies are used on this website. Your data will be transferred to the servers and back again via a connection that is protected by a TLS encryption technology. You can recognize that you are browsing on an encryption secured website by the lock-symbol shown in the address bar of your browser and by the address bar starting with https://.
Your Rights as a User
As a website user, the GDPR grants you certain rights when processing your personal data.
1. Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR): You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case to obtain access to the personal data and the information specified in Art. 15 GDPR.
2. Right to rectification and erasure (Art. 16 and 17 GDPR): You have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and, if necessary, the right to have incomplete personal data completed. You also have the right to obtain an erasure of the personal data concerning you without undue delay, if one of the reasons listed in Art. 17 GDPR applies, e.g. if the data is no longer necessary for the intended purpose.
3. Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR): If one of the conditions set forth in Art. 18 GDPR applies, you shall have the right to restrict the processing of your data to mere storage, e.g. if you revoke consent, to the processing, for the duration of a possible examination.
4. Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR): In certain situations, listed in Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or demand a transmission of the data to another third party.
5. Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR): If the data is processed pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR (data processing for the purposes of the legitimate interests), you have the right to object to the processing at any time for reasons arising out of your particular situation. Your personal data will then no longer be processed, unless there are demonstrably compelling legitimate grounds for processing, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
6. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider the processing of the data concerning you infringes data protection regulations. The right to lodge a complaint may be invoked in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
Consult Thomas Fiehn's Imprint.